Ok, I have been keeping track of Dauphine Libere and Tour de Suisse. I am trying to figure out what CSC is planning for the Tour. Here's the run down of things I found important lately:
- Carlos Sastre is nowhere to be found ... yet at TdS.
- Frank Schleck is everywhere at TdS.
- Cancellara seems to be in decent TT form at TdS (Won the prologue).
- Zabriskie did surprisingly well at Dauphine.
- Volodimir Gustov road very quietly into 12th at Dauphine.
It seems that things are going well at CSC but what is going to happen at the Tour? Is Schleck their go to guy with Zabriskie and Gustov as support? With Zabriskie climbing so well at Dauphine they must have some plans sorted out, other than just doing his normal TT workhorse job.
Anyone have any ideas?